How to move my emails to my documents

Solved
Hello,
I have emails in my Gmail inbox that I would like to store in my documents to create folders by order of importance.
Copy/paste does not work.
The "save as" option does not work either; there is indeed a transfer but nothing in the email.
How can I do that??
Thanks in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

8 answers

  1. You just need to forward the email with the "Forward as attachment" option (right-click) and once you’ve received the email, click on the paperclip and select the option "save attachments to ..." and choose "My documents" or whatever folder you want.
    290
    1. raijo 1951
      Thank you for your response, but I will tell you what I have done in the meantime, and I gave the same answer to RASTABLASTA.

      I found the solution to "ease" perhaps, it's to take another email client: INCREDIMAIL XE, and through that, all my emails can be transferred without any problem to my documents, and they are readable. You just need to click "save as" and it's OK. It's a workaround you can pass on to internet users if they have the same problems as I do.
      Thank you anyway.
      1
    2. @polysiusHello, on 25/4/09

      I have read it, but for me, it's the opposite.
      I would like to transfer my messages from IncrediMail to Windows Mail.
      But it's impossible to do a copy/paste, a drag and drop, or a send to.

      How can I do it??
      Thank you

      Serge2
      0
    3. @Serge2Good evening,
      I also have the problem, I cannot transfer my emails from IncrediMail to Windows Live Mail!
      If you have the solution, please send it to me.
      Julie.
      0
    4. @julieHello,

      Unfortunately not!
      I haven't found a solution.
      So I abandoned Incredimail with all the documents and went back to Windows Mail.

      I tried to go to Incredimail help, but it's in English, and since I only speak French...
      This is actually a problem often encountered with a bunch of made-in-England software.
      Best regards.
      Serge2
      0
    5. @Serge2Thank you, Serge,
      I completely restored the computer because even in English, it was impossible to get rid of Incredimail.
      I was told that the problem often arises as soon as you get involved with it!
      Have a nice day,
      Julie.
      0