What is Unlock?

Solved
Hello, I would like to know what unlocker is?
Thank you for your reply
Configuration: Windows 98 Internet Explorer 5.0

9 answers

  1. Uh... do you know how to read?

    If you follow my link, it's clearly explained...
    13
    1. Is this a joke??? Click on unlocker in blue in my message 2, it's explained!!!

      I came across a N° there...

      "Unlocker is a tool that allows you to force the deletion of a file when the system refuses to do so.

      Unlocker has the following features:

      * Closing the application using the file
      * Stopping the process using the file
      * Unloading the DLLs using the file
      * Deleting the index.dat file
      * Renaming the file"

      Incredible, huh... do you understand French???

      If you still don’t understand, I can’t do anything more ^^
      -1
      1. And what is it really for?
        3
        1. do you think they share illegal files on CCM??? no...

          of course it's legal!
          1
          1. My bad, I meant unlocker and my question is...
            Is it legal software?
            1
            1. Thank you, but what is it for?
              1