Mafia black screen
Solved
Hi guys or girls
I bought Mafia again, the installation went well but when I launch the game a black screen appears and my computer completely crashes (reset). If anyone knows how to fix this problem, please let me know, that would be nice... thanks in advance!!
athlon 64 3200+ ati1950pro direct9c on xp and avast
I bought Mafia again, the installation went well but when I launch the game a black screen appears and my computer completely crashes (reset). If anyone knows how to fix this problem, please let me know, that would be nice... thanks in advance!!
athlon 64 3200+ ati1950pro direct9c on xp and avast
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0
7 answers
-
Yeah, I installed it not long ago and all my other games work perfectly... I wonder if Mafia isn't a bit too old.
-
I wanted to know if your video output is integrated into the motherboard
but it's indeed a card. -
A recent sapphire card, well the screen is normally installed???? I don't quite understand your question.
-
a card ?? or the video integrated into the motherboard ??
screen connected vertically or horizontally behind the tower? (question for beginners sorry but it can save time) -
by the way, it's an ATI 1950 Pro
-
Ok, I will do it and let you know if it works; thank you.
-
update a driver for your video card
nvidia or ATI?