Certificate error, navigation blocked

Solved/Closed
Hello,

since yesterday, I can no longer access the INTERNET.
The following message appears when I open INTERNET EXPLORER: CERTIFICATE ERROR, BROWSING BLOCKED

I am using VISTA and IE 7 and I connect via WIFI on a Neuf box

Thank you for your help

PascalConfiguration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7

1 answer

  1. I would like to respond to all those who have the browser freezing issue,
    I had the same problem and the solution that I found to be the simplest in my opinion, and I can testify to its effectiveness, is as follows:
    1. Make sure that the date and time are set correctly
    2. If not, please do so
    3. Go online and it should work without any problems

    Thank you
    55
    1. Hello, thanks for this simple solution to a really annoying problem...
      For my part, it blocks all secure sites.
      (update the date)
      3
    2. I had the same problem. I reset the clock to the correct time and everything went back to normal.
      0
    3. @SchoundenThank you very much for your message regarding the certificate error! It works well! I reset the clock, my MSN password should be fine!

      Thanks again!
      0
    4. You're welcome!!
      0
    5. Thank you for your help.
      0