Hyperlink

Solved
-  

Hello everyone,

Here is my little problem.

I am trying to do email sending via Brevo,

I can send a test but I would like in the sent page that people

can click on a hyperlink like "here" to view my catalog in PDF and

it's this link that I can't create, thank you for your help

Louise

4 answers

  1. Moderator

    Do you have a website for your activity? It’s the simplest solution: you upload the PDF file to your site and you provide the link (URL) to the file. Like the link above. For example, I have an old Free personal pages site where I can upload a file and then use a link such as: http://le.wiki.free.fr/RJTT.pdf

    Then perhaps you have online accounts, cloud, Microsoft OneDrive, Office Online, Google Drive, Meta, ... In these environments you can upload a file and generate a link usable in your email.

    Finally there are free sites where you can upload the file to offer it for download. But the link usually points first to the site (we don’t have a direct link) and the validity of the link may be limited (7 days, 14 days, ...).

    For example on free ftp: https://transfert.free.fr/upload
    available for 7 days: https://transfert.free.fr/OKNtQgv then use the download link

    or our friend Malekal ftp https://pjjoint.malekal.com/
    https://pjjoint.malekal.com/files.php?read=20260705_9q6r14b10y14


    0
    1. Thank you very much Jee pee

      The second solution is perfect you store it where the pdf, thank you have a good Sunday to you

      0