Erreur interne du serveur code 500

Solved

Hello,

For the past 2-3 hours, I've been encountering the "Internal server error code 500 ???" on almost all my sites.
I don't quite understand what it is...
Do you have any idea what I should do to get rid of this?

Thanks :-)


3 answers

  1. ok... at worst by tomorrow it's fine then...

    thanks again for your help :-)

    and have a good day :-)

    ps: I will come back later when the problem is solved and mark the topic as resolved...


    1
    1. it looks like it's gone by...

      1
  2. hi Jean, and thank you for your response, which relieves me a lot :-)

    I feared the worst!!!

    so now we just have to wait...

    but I followed your link and it says they're still looking for the failure, do you think it will take a long time?


    1
    1. Generally, issues of this kind are repaired on the same day, but it can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. Afterwards, the affected sites need to resume their normal operation.

      2