EMule Configuration

Hello,

I started a discussion but can't find it. Sorry

How do I set up eMule to work with a 4G Box?

I have tried several ports without success: the port test is always "False".

Thank you if you can help me.

PS: I don't handle computer jargon, thanks.


4 answers

  1. Thank you. Is this the IP address of the router? Or that of the PC?

    ipconfig displays a stealth page for half a second...

    Thanks in advance.

    1. Thank you, but I'm not getting anywhere. I entered ports 611... and the port test failed.

      I ran ipconfig and the panel shows up for 1/4 of a second!!!! There's no time to read anything.

      Finally, Emule refuses to start: I have to uninstall and reinstall it to be able to install it. I entered ports 61116 and 61117... and the port test is failed.

      There's something wrong with my PC, but what?

      I don't understand anything anymore, especially since before my PC reset, Emule was working normally without fiddling with ports or anything else.

      What do I need to test to return to standard operation?

      Thank you in advance

      1. Thank you very much.

        To open these ports, the box is asking me for the IP address.. but where can I find it?

        1. Hello,

          To identify your box's IP address, type ipconfig in the Windows command prompt.

      2. Hello,

        To optimize eMule with a 4G box, open the TCP (61116) and UDP (61117) ports in the connection settings and make sure they are open on your box.