Dictée vocale Google

Solved

Good evening

Google voice typing???? has been installed on my Wiko????

How to uninstall

thank you

7 answers

  1. Hello

    This time it's good, I found it

    You had to go to settings _system_languages and input _physical keyboard

    Have a nice day

    1
    1. Contributor

      voice command replaces the keyboard... so talk to it...

      You could say that you're whispering to the Wikos..!!!

      1
      1. Yes, okay, but to go back it’s blocked, young one, I can’t use the keyboard ????

        0
        1. Contributor

          You probably used the voice function that triggered this... Or nearby noises that sounded like it... or someone played a prank on you..!

          0
          1. And no, it's starting again grrrrrr

            Don't I have Gboard?

            0
            1. Moderator

              Hello,

              Google Voice Typing cannot be uninstalled, but it can be disabled. It is an option that comes bundled with Gboard (Google keyboard).

              Go to Settings > System > Language and input > Virtual keyboard > Gboard.

              Select Voice typing and turn off Use voice typing.


              0
              1. Oh thank you

                Best of all, I left my phone unused for at least 3 hours

                Before asking you, I looked for it, I want to emphasize that

                I just picked up my phone and the voice typing is gone .......

                I'm not touching anything anymore, thanks to both of you

                Very professional

                0
            2. Contributor

              Hello,

              Usually, you go to Settings==>Apps==> Google Voice Typing == Uninstall and that’s it... unless there are additional reasons for this installation.

              I hope it works for you too.

              1
              1. And no, it was too simple.

                ..

                0