Reviews about you
Hello*
I just ordered a Ralph Lauren knit vest on their website (without a discount) because there were none available on the official store's site. But I just read reviews online, and apparently, they offer counterfeits or deliveries are done haphazardly (wrong product/wrong size sent), and also the product apparently arrives without the label. I don't know if it's true, but nothing guarantees that it's a legitimate product.
Have you ever tried this site? Please let me know what you think. I intend to return the product for a refund.
Thank you in advance*
(*) Basic elements of politeness added by the CCM moderation!....................................
I just ordered a Ralph Lauren knit vest on their website (without a discount) because there were none available on the official store's site. But I just read reviews online, and apparently, they offer counterfeits or deliveries are done haphazardly (wrong product/wrong size sent), and also the product apparently arrives without the label. I don't know if it's true, but nothing guarantees that it's a legitimate product.
Have you ever tried this site? Please let me know what you think. I intend to return the product for a refund.
Thank you in advance*
(*) Basic elements of politeness added by the CCM moderation!....................................
2 answers
-
I just experienced it. I ordered a Schott bomber leather jacket, and I received a jacket from the brand Freaky Nation, which appears to be an old model that has nothing to do with what I ordered. I had ordered a completely black jacket, and I received a jacket with a white interior. My jacket had a collar that stood out, the one I received doesn't have one... But the funniest part is, they put the Schott tag on the product, size M, while the delivered jacket is size S... Be careful.