My iframe is blocked by Firefox
Solved
Hello everyone
I would like to integrate an external page into my site in HTML
with this code
but I receive this error from Firefox
Firefox can’t open this page
To protect your security, pecheperle.be will not allow Firefox to display the page if it is integrated by another site. To view this page, you must open it in a new window.
I would like to integrate an external page into my site in HTML
with this code
<iframe src="https://pecheperle.be/perle/perles-de-2-5-mm/" title="2.5 mm pearl"></iframe>
but I receive this error from Firefox
Firefox can’t open this page
To protect your security, pecheperle.be will not allow Firefox to display the page if it is integrated by another site. To view this page, you must open it in a new window.
3 answers
-
Hello Jordane and bg62
Thank you for the replies
Indeed, I did some research and ended up giving up on the idea
Thank you for all the help over the past months -
ModeratorAnyway, "iframes" have been abandoned for ages, only causing problems for a ... negative benefit, since even for SEO they are useless if not disastrous... :)
--
The 'www' is also meant for communication, sharing, and exchanging, right? Thank you for having the courtesy to respond to those who are trying to help you :) -
Moderator