Code for the X96 Mini box
Closed
Hello,
I bought the X96 mini case on AliExpress and unfortunately I can't get the code because there was a problem logging into my account, and it's impossible to contact the site by any means. My question is, is it possible to purchase a new code outside of the AliExpress site?
Thank you.
Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 95.0.4638.50
I bought the X96 mini case on AliExpress and unfortunately I can't get the code because there was a problem logging into my account, and it's impossible to contact the site by any means. My question is, is it possible to purchase a new code outside of the AliExpress site?
Thank you.
Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 95.0.4638.50
1 answer
-
ModeratorHello,
Sorry but the rules of this forum prohibit any help with hacking
https://www.commentcamarche.net/faq/17334-pourquoi-ccm-n-aide-pas-a-flasher-les-recepteurs-satellite
--
I call a spade a spade *
*in French in the text-
-
@YL31I don't understand your allusion
https://www.commentcamarche.net/infos/25845-charte-d-utilisation-de-commentcamarche-net/ -
@YL31Your box is not prohibited from being sold, but it’s the use that can be made of it. Do you have partner operators? If not,
by resorting to services based overseas, you will be acting illegally, and the French state is starting to seriously target users. We advise you to turn to legal offers; all artistic content creators deserve a salary with copyright and distribution rights, like Canal+ Sport for football fans and Canal+ Ciné Série for cinema fans, as well as Netflix.
You will not receive any assistance from us; I apply the CCM charter on piracy.
-