X96 MINI 4K
Hello,
I have the 96 mini device and I would like to resubscribe as my subscription has expired. How should I proceed?
I have the 96 mini device and I would like to resubscribe as my subscription has expired. How should I proceed?
2 answers
-
Hello
you do not have an antenna socket in your room, just connect the TV box to the Wifi and launch an IPTV application (for example Molotov), then you are ready to watch your favorite entertainment.
This Android TV box is certified by Google • You have access to Google Play to download all your favorite apps or games
• It is compatible with Google Assistant and with the voice remote, ask Google for anything you want!
• Chromecast is integrated to send content from your smartphone to your television.
--
"donkeys change their minds, not idiots"
remember to mark your message as "resolved" if that's the case -
ModeratorHello.
Subscribe to what?
--
bazfile
Moderator/Security Contributor.
A hello, a response, a thank you are always appreciated.