VIRUS CONTRÔLE PARITÉ 2

Solved
Hello,
My computer shows PARITY CHECK 2 at startup and crashes (no keyboard, no mouse).
According to Sophos, it's a virus.
So I chose to reinstall Windows with a hard drive format.
After several attempts (it crashed during the file copy), I managed to restart Windows on a blank disk.
After the next reboot, the message was still there...
I can't see where the virus could be hiding to survive the format.
(REM I tested my memory sticks. They're fine...)
Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks
Configuration: Windows XP - Compaq DESKPRO

10 answers

  1. Security Contributor
    Hello mimi

    Can you restart in safe mode?

    When the computer restarts, after the BIOS loading is complete, a black screen appears briefly, press the [F8] or [F5] key until the advanced options menu for Windows shows up.
    Select "Safe Mode" and press [Enter]

    @ to be continued
    6
    1. Hello,
      I also have the same problem. After a scan with hijackthis here is the test result.
      Please, if someone could interpret it for me and tell me what my problem is.

      Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
      Scan saved at 14:45:00, on 26/09/2008
      Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
      MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
      Boot mode: Normal

      Running processes:
      C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
      C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
      C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
      C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
      C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
      C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe
      C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe
      C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe
      C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
      C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
      C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\Dot1XCfg.exe
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
      C:\Documents and Settings\roger\Bureau\HiJackThis.exe

      R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = Links
      O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAX] "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe" /tray
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelZeroConfig] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe"
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelWireless] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPLpr] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
      O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
      O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
      O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
      O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
      O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
      O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
      O4 - Global Startup: Quick Launch of Adobe Reader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
      O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
      O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
      O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
      O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
      O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
      O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
      O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
      O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe

      --
      End of file - 3403 bytes
      0
      1. Security Contributor
        Hello Mimi3

        At the start of the discussion above

        Change the status of the discussion


        In order to improve the quality of the exchanges, please indicate whether the discussion below met your expectations:
        Unresolved issue (please post additional information to raise the thread)
        Resolved issue (please post a message summarizing the solution)


        Talk soon!
        0
        1. Security Contributor
          Bonjour

          Bonne nouvelle !! C'était donc cela, fini ce message stressant ?? :)
          Mets-le en résolu stp.
          Salut
          0
          1. Hello,
            Finally, my computer still has good days ahead of it: I just removed the network card that was faulty...
            0
            1. Thank you Mimi, the problem is solved. I had the same issue.
              0
          2. Well, it crashed during the memtest. There were 0 errors still detected.
            HijackThis will give me the list of programs running at startup, right?
            But I just reinstalled Windows, so there’s nothing else but Windows yet... Is it really wise?
            On the other hand, I just remembered that the computer got struck by lightning about a month ago. Since then, the ethernet connection with the livebox hasn't worked anymore. So I connected it via USB: it's working fine. But it's possible that the motherboard also took a hit and the more time passes, the worse it gets... I'm afraid my computer is in its last hours (a Compaq bought in 2000 but still serving me well...)
            In any case, a big thanks for the advice...
            0
            1. You had understood well...
              I myself was surprised to start in normal mode.
              Now, it crashes later, unexpectedly. I'm running a memtest...
              To be continued...
              0
              1. Security Contributor
                re

                Ok, I thought you couldn't start in normal mode at all

                1) Apparently, you need to eliminate a cause related to chipsets or drivers...

                http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcforum/showthread.php?t=2269

                but I didn't fully "understand"

                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                And I found this too http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_910.htm#tab5
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                2) To try to eliminate an infectious cause

                Download HijackThis

                hijackthis

                Install it and click on the shortcut on your desktop

                Then click on "Do a system scan and save a logfile"

                Close HijackThis and copy-paste the entire log and post it here in response

                @+
                0
                1. Hello Sioux,
                  Yes, I'm restarting in safe mode but... also in normal mode... until next time. Indeed, the virus can leave me alone from time to time...
                  The problem is that I took the opportunity to run Sophos, which knows the virus: it sees nothing! No virus in sight... I don't know what to think anymore...
                  I'll keep you posted the next time I get the message in normal mode, to let you know if it still works in safe mode.
                  Thanks and see you!
                  0