Japscan
Hello,
I’m taking advantage of the lockdown to read some manga from my youth online.
On the japscan site, I would like to save the images but it's impossible to right-click to save as.
Can someone help me please?
Thank you in advance
Take care
I’m taking advantage of the lockdown to read some manga from my youth online.
On the japscan site, I would like to save the images but it's impossible to right-click to save as.
Can someone help me please?
Thank you in advance
Take care
2 answers
-
Hello,
There is a snipping tool in Windows;
https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/ouvrir-l-outil-capture-d-%C3%A9cran-et-effectuer-une-capture-d-%C3%A9cran-a35ac9ff-4a58-24c9-3253-f12bac9f9d44
Personally, I use this one:
https://getgreenshot.org/downloads/
Be careful, some images may be protected by copyright in relation to the snipping tool.
That's generally why "Save As" doesn't appear.
The enemy is stupid: he thinks it's us who are the enemy when it's actually him!
Pierre Desproges
(Windows 10 Setup).
To reply to someone, click on Comment.