Find SIM network code

Closed
Hello,

I have just put my Ooredoo SIM card in my new phone; I am being asked to provide the PIN code, which I have forgotten; After 3 attempts, it says: The SIM network PIN code has been blocked. Enter the SIM network PUK code. I also do not know this PUK code.

I kindly ask you to guide me on this, I would be very grateful.

Thank you

--
merci-thanks-gracias-grazie-thanemirth-xièxie-danke-obrigado

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello

    The Puk code is found on the plastic card that contained the chip for the phone.
    If you have lost it, you need to contact your operator.

    Best regards

    --
    "We gulp down the flattering lie and sip the bitter truth."
    0
    1. Thank you very much.
      0
    2. Hello again,

      My problem is quite different: it involves a new Samsung J6 smartphone, purchased in France, that I would like to use in Algeria. I wasn't aware of this kind of regional issue. It either needs to be unlocked or I have to call with a European SIM card for 5 minutes to unlock it!
      0
    3. Moderator
      Only the concerned operator can unlock a smartphone linked to a brand.
      0