DANEW Phone. SIM card code

Hello,
my wife just received a Danew Konnect 402 "smartphone."
New SIM card.
When turning it on, thinking we were changing the code (0000), we actually entered a code that is asked for every time we use it after it goes to sleep.
The SIM card code remained at 0000 (requested after switching off).
I didn't find anywhere how to change this code and remove the one that is requested all the time!
Thank you!

Configuration: Windows / Internet Explorer 11.0

6 answers

  1. Hello,
    This option is found in the settings of your phone (the location varies from one phone to another, but it's often under security).
    Look carefully; for me, it takes opening 4 submenus to access this option.
    1
    1. Contributor
      Good evening pajo1616,

      To change the SIM card PIN

      In the dialing interface. (Phone)

      Dial **04*old PIN*new PIN*, then re-enter new PIN#.

      For example, if your PIN is 0000 and you want to replace it with 1234.
      Dial **04*0000*1234*1234#.

      If you need the PUK code, it is available in your operator's Customer Space. Alternatively, you can go directly to a store to unlock the code.

      You're welcome,
      0
      1. Good evening, when you start the phone, you enter anything and it will lock and ask for the PUK code. If you don't have the PUK code, you need to request it from your mobile operator who provided you with the SIM card.
        0
        1. Hello,
          Thank you for these quick responses!
          I managed to change the PIN code as Hr2944 mentioned. I went there, but not far enough!
          I'll keep ChariduP's method in reserve.
          Thanks to everyone.
          I still need to try to eliminate the code request that appears after each sleep (without turning off).
          I'll dig around!
          0
          1. Hello,
            sorry for my late response: I was away! :-)
            a big thank you to everyone!
            my problem is solved!
            best regards
            0
            1. Hello,
              (For sharing with other users to come on the Forum ...).
              How did you solve it, please?
              0