Geek scam?

Solved
Hello

I bought 2 phones on Geek, an Ulephone Power and an Honor 7X, for a total of €3.95. I wanted to know if it’s a scam or not? Because in the description, they clearly say that they are smartphones, and since I’m suspicious, a smartphone for less than €5 is a bit shady, right? So thank you for responding very quickly, it's urgent. Thanks a lot.

5 answers

  1. Yes, the price seems strange to me, but be careful, the cases are often shown placed on the smartphones. It's important to read the product description carefully.
    0
    1. Geek is just a distributor like Amazon; they are different companies offering products.
      0
      1. Hello

        Yes, but it doesn't tell me whether I will receive both phones or not. Should I be wary of the Geek site? And will I receive the phones I ordered for €3.95?
        0
        1. Moderator
          Hello

          If you don't provide the exact URL of the site, no one will be able to tell you what it's about!

          Catch you later!
          0
        2. Contributor
          I have no account (and I don't want one) to see the products, but I think for less than €5.00, you will at most receive a nice case;-\
          0
        3. @XilehSo what do you think? I won't have any surprises on my friend's bank account? Because I ordered 2 allegedly phones but 2 smartphones for €3.95 each is a bit suspicious, isn't it?

          Thank you!!!
          0
      2. Contributor
        Hi,

        Do you have a link to that famous website???

        --
        A penguin on the ice floe.
        0
      3. Hello,

        It might be a kind of "credit" that you pay monthly (it usually doesn’t go too far, and once it's done you’ve paid the full price of the phone)

        Otherwise, it might work with your plan, and in that case, it’s the same thing, but it will be shown on your mobile bill.

        I don't really know this site or these phones, but read the contract carefully and if everything seems acceptable to you, then go ahead, in any case, you can and have the right to get a refund.

        Best regards,
        0