NCK box setup
Hello, I am very happy to be with you.
I would like to know if there is someone among you who has the NCK box setup, because I just got one and I still don't have the setup, please help me. Thank you in advance for your help. Have a nice day!
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 64.0.3282.186
I would like to know if there is someone among you who has the NCK box setup, because I just got one and I still don't have the setup, please help me. Thank you in advance for your help. Have a nice day!
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 64.0.3282.186
3 answers
-
ModeratorHello,
I don’t understand the link with Android, the category in which you posted. Can you explain it to me before I transfer it to the right place?
--
@+
Buno, Modo CS-CCM
The urgent is done, the impossible is underway. For miracles, provide for a delay... -
Not me. But have you looked at the support area section on the site?
-
Hello
We don't really understand what you're talking about precisely, but why don't you go to their website
http://nckbox.com/