Calls refused by default
Hello, all my incoming calls have the message on their ringtones: "reject the call with a message." I don't know why and especially how to disable this blocking.
I have a Samsung Galaxy J3 and I can't find "all my calls" in my settings and apps. Can someone please help me, I'm going in circles!
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 55.0.2883.87
I have a Samsung Galaxy J3 and I can't find "all my calls" in my settings and apps. Can someone please help me, I'm going in circles!
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 55.0.2883.87
5 answers
-
Alright, we're starting over,
did you just buy this phone new or used?
Is it unlocked?
Have you tried resetting this phone to factory settings?
Are you able to make calls?
--
O.o°* ???Breathe deeply, write your message in good French and clearly. It'll be fine, you'll see, well, let's try !!! o°.Oø¤º°'°º¤ø




