Log in to my second hotmail.fr account Jacline - Last answer on 2 avr. 2017 1 answer Hello, I would like to access my other hotmail.fr address. But I can’t; the site only opens the same address. Thank you for your advice. Have a good day. Show more Related links: I want to sign up for MSN hotmail .fr log in to my hotmail.fr inbox hotmail.fr abroad... hotmail.com or hotmail.fr Recover my Hotmail account without Outlook my hotmail account is blocked 1 answer Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 Grandasse_ Hello, You need to click on the avatar for the dropdown menu to reveal the logout link. After that you can log in with your second account! -- Grandasse
Answer 1 / 1 Grandasse_ Hello, You need to click on the avatar for the dropdown menu to reveal the logout link. After that you can log in with your second account! -- Grandasse