Hello I don't have the pencil icon under my photos or anywhere. I'm moving and I have to keep my old city, what a hassle!! Everything is changing except for that Thank you for finding me a solution or a pencil....
Anonymous user
you're not on Meetic here... so if the official online help doesn't suit you, you need to contact them directly... check from your profile on their site...
patty5046
Thank you very much Sourisverte2. I just had a hard time getting the real customer service number. Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience.
Anonymous user
Hello If you wish to change your place of residence, go to the "My Profile" section by hovering your mouse over your username located at the top right of all pages.
In the section just below your photo albums, click on the pencil icon located on the right.
Enter your new postal code and then click "Save" to update your account information.