Outil de formatage basse niveau HDD

Solved
Hello,
After formatting my hard drive, it appears as an icon with a question mark on it.
How can I format it to NTFS for normal use?

6 answers

  1. I can see the disk grayed out when I use this command, but I have no option to format it. The command is also grayed out.
    2
    1. Thank you, it works perfectly
      You helped me a lot, it's the first time I've encountered this issue.
      Thanks again
      0
      1. We will try with DiskPart then:
        - Start DiskPart: for this, start --> run (shortcut Windows + R) type diskpart and click OK

        - List the disks: type
        List Disk

        - Choose the disk to format
        Select Disk xx
        (xx being the number representing the USB drive)

        And execute these commands, 1 by 1 (1 command = 1 line)
        clean
        create partition primary
        format FS=NTFS Quick
        active
        assign


        and finally exit
        exit
        1
        1. Right-click on My Computer --> Manage
          Then Disk Management

          Right-click on the concerned partition, format
          0
          1. Hello,

            What version of Windows do you have? XP, Vista, 7, 8?
            0