ORA-00905 : mot-clé manquant
Solved
Hello,
I'm desperately trying to do a select into outfile and I'm getting the error message ORA-00905: missing keyword
Has anyone had this problem before? And has anyone found a solution?
Thank you very much for your help.
I'm desperately trying to do a select into outfile and I'm getting the error message ORA-00905: missing keyword
Has anyone had this problem before? And has anyone found a solution?
Thank you very much for your help.
5 answers
-
Thank you very much indeed!!
-
ModeratorFor me, the into outfile does not exist in Oracle. But it exists in MySQL.
In PL/SQL, there may be the into by itself, but it's into a variable.
In SQL*Plus:
spool /rep/LOAD_DATA/file.txt
select * from table;
spool off
☮ A foreigner is a friend you haven't met yet. -
My command is as follows:
select *
into outfile /rep/LOAD_DATA/file.txt
from table
and the error message:
ERROR at line 2:
ORA-00905: missing keyword -
ModeratorHello,
Your question is pointless. How do you expect someone to answer it without the elements?
You need to provide your complete command, as well as the complete response with the error message.
--
☮ A stranger is a friend we haven't met yet. -
Hello,
Doesn't it mean that something is missing in your SQL code? Are you a pro in SQL?