Ma sauvegarde de PC

Solved
Good evening

I just changed my PC and I have Windows 8, it’s really a change and I’m having a hard time getting used to it...
I have on this computer a software or I don’t know what called "my pc backup", can you please tell me what it is?
I have a lot of pop-up ads, I’ve downloaded Spybot, CCleaner, Avast. I also installed Adblock Plus in Mozilla. I’ve done the clean-ups, I have a little less, but it’s still not clean...
Spybot couldn’t clean everything.
Is "mypcbackup" adware or is it a good software?
If it is adware, how can I remove it please?
Thank you

11 answers

  1. Hello

    You go to the control panel, then programs, you find it and uninstall it.
    25
    1. Unable to uninstall it, it is still "installing." What should I do??
      0
    2. I have the same problem, I downloaded 2 software today JAVA jre, don't you think? Could it be because of it? Then Libre office in French 4.2.4 download maybe it's with that that I retrieved MYPCBackup and also Sync Folder whose shortcuts are on my desktop and I didn't follow up, so? They don't appear in Control Panel. I went to Windows tools, as seen on the Libre office download, but didn't find it. Thank you for helping me, helping us... in advance.
      0
    3. Thank you to CCm! and to the talented internet users, for whom I voted of course.
      The issue with MyPCbackup is resolved, but not for Sync Folder, but I will come back to it tomorrow... And apologies for my second post, I didn't think I had submitted the one above! I'm learning but it takes time...
      0
    4. @SophOpen Task Manager Try to Kill the Process
      0
  2. This is an adware. Use this program

    https://toolslib.net/downloads/finish/1/
    0
    1. Thank you to Ccm and all the participants
      I will try to help myself thanks to you :)
      0
      1. Be careful, My PC Backup is a scam, especially don’t pay with your credit cards, they will use it without your permission. The worst part is that they crashed my PC, I couldn’t do anything. As a result, my computer repair cost me 170 Euros, and on top of that, they used my card 3 months later for an amount of 35 Euros. This means I ended up paying these crooks 70 Euros for my PC to be broken, plus the 170 Euros for the repair.
        0
    2. For me, C malwarebytes anti-malware which worked ... for the pop-up ads ... It saved me from a certain depression lol Well obviously they will regularly offer you the paid version and the free version lasts a few days ... but since it uninstalls very easily Either you reinstall it every 4 days ... or you pay ... or you use it spontaneously the day you have a problem like a tissue. It worked for me. Kisses!
      1
      1. Mypcbackup is the best solution to save your data and protect it:
        It's only in 3 simple clicks

        1.Log in to your MyPCBackup account
        (<a href="www.mypcbackupsite.com">http://www.mypcbackupsite.com</a>)

        2.Download the MyPCBackup app.

        3.Set it up and forget it, let MyPCBackup do the rest.
        Here you will find all the info: http://www.mypcbackupsite.com/
        1
        1. Click on Start at the bottom of your PC, then click on Computer
          At the top, there is: Organize, System Properties, Uninstall or Change a Program
          You click on Uninstall or Change a Program
          All the programs will be displayed, and click on this one.
          14
          1. Impeccable in 30 seconds outside No need to use "Your Uninstaller 2011 or 2013."
            Thank you.
            0
          2. Thank you, while I was describing the problem to the central CCm MyPCbackup finally appeared in programs and features. But I still have this Sync Folder left, it might mean synchronization of something anyway. Thank you, it helped me to persevere thanks to you.
            0
          3. Thank you, Salim, it worked perfectly, again thank you, it had become too overwhelming.
            0
        2. Hello to delete My Pcbacup

          Task manager/detail/end of task My pcbacup
          program Files delete the My Pcbacup folder
          empty the recycle bin
          8
          1. Thank you! I will just add to delete "backupstack.exe" in the services of the manager to be able to delete the folder in program files.
            0
          2. For my part, he does not want to uninstall, saying that the software is open somewhere even though nothing is open... and in the services of the task manager, it is marked as stopped but I can't delete it either... how can I uninstall it once and for all!!!??
            0
          3. @madoBefore You Stop the Service
            0
          4. @madoHello, I have the same problem with my PC, but when I open the task manager/details, I can't find My pcbacup. Can you help me?

            Thank you.
            0
        3. Hello. I have 3 points for you:

          1- (mu pc backup) is not a virus or adware, it is just a backup program.

          2- To remove (my pc backup) you have to force the uninstallation, so download Your Uninstaller 2011 or 2013.

          3- For ads, there is only one solution: Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 or 2014 because it blocks a lot (ads, pop-ups,...) + Adblock Plus. Now for cleaning, the best is (TuneUp Utilities 2014), complete optimization, it's not free, so here is the key (TMACO-HRNAV-OZGB2-ADQKE-WC2K2-XCY2J).
          4
          1. It shouldn't need a name with the key?
            P.S.: doesn't work
            0
        4. Hello
          Thank you for your response.
          Have a good day.
          4
          1. Is it important to have it or can we get rid of it?
            0
          2. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas accéder aux liens ou au contenu externe.
            0
        5. Hello,

          This is a demo installed as always with PCs.
          For the description:
          http://www.ldlc.com/fiche/PB00021598.html

          Basically, it's a data backup software.

          --
          -> Google is your friend, think about it before posting!
          -> Stop SMS messages!
          -> Please close your topics once resolved!
          -> There is no better topic than the manual... So read it!
          6
          1. Mypcbackup is adware.
            0