Module bluetooth 704 arrêté système

Solved
Hello,

First of all, I’m not sure if I'm on the right forum

When I turned on my laptop (HP Protect Smart) this morning, it displayed the message:

system has detected a wireless module installed in the system is not supported; system halted,

please remove system and restart, bluetooth module ID (704)

I haven’t added any hardware to this laptop at all, my daughter has only plugged in USB drives and her friend connected her phone (an iPhone 5) to the USB to charge it

Maybe that’s where it’s coming from??

If anyone has a solution to get me out of this

Thank you in advance

Configuration: Windows 7 Home Edition

4 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello

    Actually, the Wi-Fi card is dead, a technician helped me today, he removed it.
    1
    1. Hi

      Actually, I can't do anything anymore, the computer turns on, shows me this message, and gets completely stuck
      That's the kind of "detail" that's good to mention right from the start^^
      And under which OS, because we can no longer trust the config in your post.

      Try (hoping it's not a hardware issue):
      Boot in safe mode (tap F8 when starting the PC) and do a system restore to the day before yesterday.

      to be continued
      --
      ____________________________________________
      Humor is the keystone of consciousness.
      0
      1. Moderator
        RE

        Yes, obviously my question was very poorly phrased

        actually it doesn't even start under the BIOS, it gets stuck right away, so it's impossible to start in safe mode

        this morning I took it to a technician, he unlocked it, it works, he's keeping it to see where the problem came from, he's doing diagnostics

        I will make sure to provide a report and tidy it all up for you, it will be useful for others

        thank you Noc
        0
      2. Hi Kasom, I have the same problem, please help me because I've been trying for a long time.
        0
    2. Hi,
      So we’re duplicating at HP ;-))

      I lean towards something benign. There’s probably been activation of Bluetooth with the iPhone and a driver installed.

      Check this out, (it’s a translation but it corresponds) http://translate.google.fr/...

      Edit: on the other hand, there’s always a risk with USB keys but I believe you have a good antivirus.

      ____________________________________________
      Humor is the keystone of consciousness.
      0
      1. Moderator
        Hello

        Is there competition between this forum and HP's forum ;=)) ??
        *
        The problem is that no one seems to have any idea on how to get out of this

        Thanks for the response, but actually I can't do anything anymore, the computer turns on, it shows me this message, and stays completely stuck.. I'm using another computer right now.
        0
    3. Moderator
      a little bump ??
      0