Enregistrer par clic

Solved/Closed
Hello everyone!

I have a browser extension on Firefox that installs itself regularly without me asking for it. It's called savebyclick1, and when it is installed, I get pop-ups that appear when I'm on Google: "coupons for google.fr"

I can't figure out if it happens when I visit a certain site, but right now I don't see it... Do you know how to prevent this installation? It's quite annoying to be honest...

Thanks in advance for your answers and have a great day!

Nicolas

26 answers

  1. Hello,

    I just retrieved Save by Click as well.
    Here is my ZHP report: (deleted by moderation at the poster's request)

    Thank you in advance for your help ;)

    P.S.: One day I installed PDF Architect, and I never managed to get rid of it. This morning I accidentally clicked on a button and I'm wondering if it might have come from there!
    0
  2. Hello everyone,

    Well, I uninstalled the software that had installed with PDF Creator, those tricksters..., and the folders that remained in the programs. I then reset Firefox and restarted ZHPDiag. For now, there's no trace of SaveByClick.

    I'll keep you posted on any new attempts by SaveByClick to reclaim my PC!

    Have a great day everyone.
    0
    1. Hello everyone,

      just for your information, savebyclick is back... I reset Firefox, we'll see. I'll keep you updated.

      Have a good day!

      Nico
      0
      1. Hello,

        you are just delaying the matter!

        You need to deal with the infection on your PC!
        0
    2. Good evening electrien 69,

      I’m posting in this thread since the post I created has apparently been resolved!

      Since I followed the steps you provided, I no longer have "savebyclic" (and I thank you for that), but my computer sometimes crashes on a completely blue screen.

      I then have to perform a hard reboot! I think it’s related to the issue you mentioned about the restore point.
      It’s strange though because I haven’t done anything special, I just followed your instructions regarding the diagnosis!

      Thank you for your valuable help,

      Best regards,

      Quentin
      0
    3. Hello Electrician 69,

      I have exactly the same problem and I'm taking advantage of your indications to chime in!
      I launched the Delfix tool and here is the report:

      I will immediately run Ccleaner, thanks a lot for your precious help

      # DelFix v10.0 - Report created on 01/19/2013 at 3:29:08 PM
      # Updated on 01/04/2013 by Xplode
      # Username: Sony - SONY-PC

      ~ Activating UAC ... OK

      ~ Removing disinfection tools ...

      ~ Purging system restore ...

      Deleted: RP #121 [Windows Update | 01/09/2013 10:50:22 PM]
      Deleted: RP #122 [Windows Backup | 01/14/2013 5:56:47 PM]
      Deleted: RP #123 [Windows Update | 01/14/2013 5:57:10 PM]
      Deleted: RP #124 [Windows Update | 01/15/2013 2:00:12 AM]
      Deleted: RP #125 [Windows Update | 01/16/2013 2:00:23 AM]
      Deleted: RP #126 [Removed PDF Architect | 01/19/2013 2:09:43 PM]

      New restore point created!

      ~ Resetting system settings ... OK

      ########## - EOF - ##########
      0
    4. Great,

      so in that case, all that's left is for me to wish you good surfing ;-)

      --
      O.o°*Member, Security Contributor CCM o°.Oø¤º°'°º¤ø
      =>>Breathe deeply, Write your message in proper French and clearly. It will be fine, you'll see, well, we will try!!! o°Oø
      0
      1. Well, I ran CCleaner, everything seems nice and clean, SaveByClick is gone, and I think the big cleanup has been done!

        Thanks for your help!
        0
        1. ok,

          let's move on to the next part of my previous message

          --
          O.o°*Member, CCM security contributor o°.Oø¤º°'°º¤ø
          =>>Breathe deeply, write your message in good French and clearly. It's going to be fine, you'll see, well we're trying!!! o°Oø
          0
          1. Hello,

            So, here is the first part, and then I run ccleaner:

            # DelFix v10.0 - Report created on 01/18/2013 at 15:16:20
            # Updated on 01/04/2013 by Xplode
            # Username: nbattard - PE4115B5FBB45

            ~ Enabling UAC ... OK

            ~ Removing disinfecting tools ...

            Deleted: C:\ZHP
            Deleted: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZHPDiag
            Deleted: C:\PhysicalDisk0_MBR.bin

            ~ Purging system restore ...

            Deleted: RP #31 [Windows Backup | 12/19/2012 09:25:17]
            Deleted: RP #32 [Windows Backup | 12/19/2012 09:55:13]
            Deleted: RP #33 [Windows Update | 12/21/2012 10:39:52]
            Deleted: RP #34 [HPSF Restore Point | 12/31/2012 07:15:00]
            Deleted: RP #35 [Windows Update | 01/07/2013 07:34:16]
            Deleted: RP #36 [Windows Update | 01/09/2013 08:15:59]
            Deleted: RP #37 [Installed SpyHunter | 01/16/2013 19:47:07]
            Deleted: RP #38 [Removed SpyHunter | 01/16/2013 20:11:55]

            New restore point created!

            ~ Resetting system settings ... OK

            ########## - EOF - ##########
            0
            1. ok,

              we're finishing up:

              /!\ Attention:
              more and more programs are offering to install toolbars (pre-checked box), so don't forget to uncheck the corresponding box/boxes during installation.

              In addition to this, avoid sites like 01@net (on the mend!) and Softonic, as free and open-source software is repackaged with their toolbars!


              * to remove the cleaning tools
              :

              Download Delfix to your desktop:

              HERE

              or

              https://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/securite/7111-delfix/

              Check the following boxes:
              => Re-enable UAC (only for Vista, Seven, and W8)
              => Remove cleaning tools (checked by default)
              => Purge system restore
              => Reset system settings

              * Then click on Run and wait during the removal process.
              * When the procedures are completed, the tool will close and disappear from your desktop.
              * A report is saved to the clipboard: you just need to right-click and "paste" in your next reply to send me the report.

              . download Ccleaner from this address and save it to the desktop

              https://www.zebulon.fr/telechargements/utilitaires/nettoyeurs/ccleaner.html

              . double-click on the file to start the installation.

              /!\ make sure that during installation, toolbars are not installed; if they are, uncheck the corresponding box!

              /!\ Users of Vista and Windows 7: Right-click on the Ccleaner logo, "run as Administrator"

              . in the language installation window, be sure to choose French and OK
              . click on next
              . read the license and accept
              . click on next
              . here, only keep checked the option to create a shortcut on the desktop and then automatically check for Ccleaner updates.
              . click on install
              . click on close
              . double-click on the Ccleaner icon to open it
              . once open, click on options and then advanced
              . uncheck the option to delete only files from the Windows temp folder older than 24 hours
              . click on cleaner
              . click on Windows and in the advanced column
              . check the first box for old perfetch data and also check the advanced box that is automatically checked, but only that one.
              . click on analyze once the analysis is complete
              . click on run the cleaning and on the confirmation request OK; you will need to do this again once finished; verify by pressing analyze again to make sure there’s nothing left.
              . now click on registry and then on find errors
              . leave everything checked and click on repair selected errors
              . it will ask you to save YES
              . give it a name so you can find it and save
              . click on fix all selected errors and on the confirmation request OK
              . it deletes and closes; you verify by restarting find errors
              . return to options and re-check the box to delete only files from the Windows temp folder older than 48 hours, and in cleaner, Windows under advanced, uncheck the first box for old perfetch data.
              . you can close Ccleaner

              installation & cleaning tutorial:
              https://www.donnemoilinfo.com/tuto/CCleaner/

              * update your antivirus, run a complete scan of your PC, and let me know the results :-)

              --
              O.o°*Member, Security Contributor CCM o°.Oø¤º°'°º¤ø
              =>>Breathe deeply, write your message in good French and clearly. It's going to be fine, you'll see, we’ll try!!! o°Oø
              0
              1. The pop-ups no longer appear and it hasn't reinstalled in the add-ons. I think it's good now :) Thanks!
                0
                1. We can finish if you want tomorrow in the afternoon or in the evening :-)

                  --
                  O.o°*Member, CCM Security Contributor o°.Oø¤º°'°º¤ø
                  =>> Breathe deeply, write your message in proper French and clearly. It'll go well, you'll see, well we're trying!!! o°Oø
                  0
                  1. ok thanks! I'm not closing the discussion then. Have a great weekend everyone!
                    0
                    1. Let the PC run for a few days, we'll finish when you come back to give news!

                      @ ++

                      --
                      O.o°*Member, Security Contributor CCM o°.Oø¤º°'°º¤ø
                      =>>Breathe deeply, write your message in proper French and clearly. It will go well, you'll see, well we're trying!!! o°Oø
                      0
                      1. ok. For now, it looks like he’s not around. I'll see if it comes back later. Thank you very much for your help!

                        Have a good evening

                        Nicolas
                        0
                        1. do not rely on the content of the report, but on your browser

                          at worst, save your bookmarks,

                          uninstall Firefox,

                          manually delete its directory from your hard drive,

                          then reinstall it

                          --
                          O.o°*Member, Security Contributor CCM o°.Oø¤º°'°º¤ø
                          =>>Breathe deeply, write your message in proper French and clearly. It will go well, you'll see, well we’ll try!!! o°Oø
                          0
                          1. Yes, sorry, I could have included it in the previous response. Savebyclick is still there, in the same place. Here is its line (the only place):

                            SaveByClick - (.SaveByClick.) [HKLM][64Bits] -- {330AADC2-68F0-451D-A7F6-20D2E8E98F34}
                            0
                            1. do you still have Savebyclick?

                              --
                              O.o°*Member, CCM security contributor o°.Oø¤º°'°º¤ø
                              =>> Breathe deeply, write your message in good French and clearly. It will be fine, you'll see, well, we’ll try!!! o°Oø
                              0
                              1. Here is the translation:

                                ZHPFix Report 1.3.11 by Nicolas Coolman, Updated on 30/12/2012
                                Registry Export File:
                                Run by nbattard on 16/01/2013 at 20:25:42
                                Windows 7 Business Edition, 64-bit Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)

                                ========== Software(s) ==========
                                ABSENT Software Key: {330AADC2-68F0-451D-A7F6-20D2E8E98F34}

                                ========== Summary ==========
                                1 : Software(s)

                                End of clean in 00mn 00s

                                ========== Report file path ==========
                                C:\ZHP\ZHPFix[R1].txt - 16/01/2013 19:04:33 [2893]
                                C:\ZHP\ZHPFix[R2].txt - 16/01/2013 20:25:43 [495]
                                0
                                1. relance zhpfix et colle ceci dedans :

                                  O42 - Software: SaveByClick - (.SaveByClick.) [HKLM][64Bits] -- {330AADC2-68F0-451D-A7F6-20D2E8E98F34}

                                  click on Go

                                  post its report

                                  --
                                  O.o°*Member, Security Contributor CCM o°.Oø¤º°'°º¤ø
                                  =>>Breathe deeply, Write your message in proper French and clearly. It will go well, you’ll see, well let’s try!!! o°Oø
                                  0
                                  • 1
                                  • 2