Pas d'entrée vidéo
Solved
Hello,
This morning I received my brand new PC and my brand new monitor.
Once everything was connected (monitor and tower connected with the blue cable as well as both powered on), I tried to turn on the PC, the tower lights up, great, the monitor too, but a message appears saying "No video input."
Where could the problem be coming from?
Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 23.0.1271.97
This morning I received my brand new PC and my brand new monitor.
Once everything was connected (monitor and tower connected with the blue cable as well as both powered on), I tried to turn on the PC, the tower lights up, great, the monitor too, but a message appears saying "No video input."
Where could the problem be coming from?
Thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 23.0.1271.97
29 answers
-
Well... the simplest thing is to borrow a DVI cable, I think that will work right away...
As for turning on the screen, unless you take the power supply from the tower and leave it on when it's off, it's normal to have to press the button... explain your connections... and the status of your buttons: screen, tower... keyboard...
--
"He who wants to climb a mountain begins at the bottom!"
Signed: "Gillette" a.k.a. "nobody"! ;) (°!°) -
+ 1....! ;)
@+
--
"He who wants to climb a mountain starts from the bottom!"
Signed: "Gillette" alias "nobody"! ;) (°!°) -
I'm doing it right away!
-
;)...happy for you, but it took some convincing, after all...! ;)
Please remember to mark your topic as "resolved"....thank you!
@+
--
"Who wants to climb a mountain starts from the bottom!"
Signed: "Gillette" aka "nobody"! ;) (°!°) -
Here it is!! On my way to work, I bought a DVI/HDMI cable
I plugged it in and now everything works perfectly, I'm currently writing from that PC :)
Thank you very much! -
For me, the cable should be enough... otherwise, we'll see, but if you have the beep, if the connections are okay... it should work!
Let us know.....
@+
--
"He who wants to climb a mountain starts from the bottom! "
Signed: "Gillette" aka "nobody"! ;) (°!°) -
Yeah, I've already tried! I plugged my tower into my neighbor's screen and it does the same thing
Well, I just have to test it with a DVI cable... I'm off to buy one, are there any in the supermarkets?
And if nothing happens even with the DVI, I'm sending the tower back, right? -
If she has a cable, it will be quickly resolved...
Have you tried booting in safe mode by tapping F5 or F8 as soon as you power on?
--
"He who wants to climb a mountain starts from the bottom!"
Signed: "Gillette" a.k.a. "nobody"! ;) (°!°) -
The screen works perfectly with the laptop..
I will try to test my tower on my neighbor's screen or even the DVI cables. -
Not that...! ;(
--
"He who wants to climb a mountain starts from the bottom!"
Signed: "Gillette" a.k.a. "nobody"! ;) (°!°) -
Can't we test the tower with the laptop screen?
-
For the laptop, just by plugging your screen into the VGA output, it should work... otherwise you might need F5 or F6... with FN (the key should have 2 screens or the mention Ext.... but well, that will just tell you that your screen works, nothing more...
--
"Who wants to climb a mountain starts from the bottom!"
Signed: "Gillette" alias "nobody"! ;) (°!°) -
When in standby it blinks, and when the screen is on it stays fixed
I also specify that my screen immediately detects when I unplug the VGA cable... (it switches from standby mode to normal)
To try on other machines, I currently only have a laptop, does it work? By going through the BIOS? -
When you turn on the PC, does it change color or not?
Try to find that DVI cable, I think we're wasting our time for nothing!
Otherwise, you can also try this screen on another machine, or another screen on this machine....
--
"He who wants to climb a mountain starts from the bottom!"
Signed: "Gillette" aka "nobody"! ;) (°!°) -
Yes, a diode at the bottom but it's blue/gray.
-
No LED on the power button of the screen?!
None elsewhere?!
--
“Who wants to climb a mountain starts from the bottom!”
Signed: “Gillette” a.k.a. “nobody”! ;) (°!°) -
Uh, when I turn it on, yes, the keyboard buttons are lit up, the Caps Lock lights up when I press it, the mouse reacts (well, the red light intensifies with the slightest movement)
and when I turn on the tower, yes, I get a very small BEEP just after turning it on.
Neither green nor orange for the screen.. -
For the screen: green or orange, the case lit up with the hard drive spinning, the keyboard with Caps Lock and Num Lock... it’s to check if the tower has started up properly... do you hear the beep from the motherboard when you power on the PC?
But I still believe that with a DVI cable, the issue would be resolved...
--
"Who wants to climb a mountain starts from the bottom!"
Signed: "Gillette" alias "nobody"! ;) (°!°) -
I didn't understand what you mean by "the state of your buttons"!?
-
Yes, I've tried everything, from F1 to F12 and even Delete...
When I turn on my desktop, my screen doesn't turn on, I have to turn it on manually first...
Yes, I have DVI on my desktop but I don't have a DVI cable.
Is it possible that a component is defective?
- 1
- 2
Next