Issue with Windows Essential 2012

Hello everyone,

Recently, I had to perform a complete reinstallation of my PC in order to fix some issues. But since then, I am unable to open any of the Windows Essentials programs and I can't do without Windows Live Mail!!! So I have already uninstalled, then reinstalled, repaired, etc., but nothing works.
I thank everyone who can help me!!!!

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 15.0.1

2 answers

  1. Hello,
    In my Live Essentials 2012 Messenger, I am being bombarded with uninteresting messages. How can I mark them as spam? I go to the left column, click on spam, but these messages reappear with the next message.
    Thank you in advance.
    0
    1. Contributor
      Hi Tiff,

      General Note: To install or uninstall Windows Essentials programs, you must log in as an administrator on your computer.

      1. Create a restore point
      2. Uninstall your Windows Essentials 2012 by following the detailed Microsoft procedure here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-essentials-2707b879-5004-4349-c4a4-e5900945f2a9
      3. Check if your computer system meets the requirements: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-essentials-2707b879-5004-4349-c4a4-e5900945f2a9
      4. If the conditions in 3. are met, then you can proceed but choose the offline installation as explained here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-essentials-2707b879-5004-4349-c4a4-e5900945f2a9
      5. You will also find the installation link for France by clicking on the blue line > Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 Essentials Setup Files
      and then on French

      Best regards.

      --
      The superiority of IQ does not compensate for the mediocrity of the heart.
      0