Programming cash register tech five FK858FL

Hello,
I just bought a tech five FK858FL cash register along with its user manual for my small restaurant. I managed to enter the PLUs (which means the dishes, the drinks...), the prices, the VAT rates...
But when I want to print the ticket (the bill) for a table, I have to press a payment method button (cash, check, card) (which I don't know yet), and so I end up with the ticket and the invoice printing simultaneously, and then I can't go back to "the table" to change the payment method.
Can someone inform me? I think I might have activated (or not) an option, but since the manual is really unclear, I don’t know which one.
Thank you in advance.

3 answers

  1. Hello, could you please tell me how you entered the data for the dishes, the prices, and the taxes?
    5
    1. Hello,
      Could you please send me a copy of your notice?
      0
      1. Contributor
        This question has nothing to do with the Office forum, which focuses on word processing and spreadsheet software (Word, Excel, Open Office).
        --
        Retirement is great! Especially in the Caribbean... :-)
        ☻ Raymond ♂
        2