SOS.. Bluetooth issue on PS3

Solved
Hello,
Hello, I have a Playstation 3 and when I scan for devices it says
scanning in progress.......
thank you for your patience.
I've been waiting a long time but with no result. Please help me.
Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.11

4 answers

  1. I can't respond to you right now, I already tried connecting it by cable to play music, the PS3 didn't find anything, but look in the PS3 user manual.
    0
    1. You're welcome.
      0
    2. but try to connect via cable
      0
  2. Well then, what’s your peripheral? A keyboard, a controller?
    0
    1. Hello @hzied :

      When the PS3 scans, it's with the wifi.
      To connect a bluetooth device to your PS3, you need to synchronize it with a cable, for example for a bluetooth headset!

      --
      I run as fast as an SSD : )
      1
      1. but I don't have a Bluetooth headset
        0