NT Kernel et Système
Solved
Hello,
NT Kernel is "eating" my CPU at times (60%) and is freezing my laptop. Following my 2 posts:
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-21982500-qui-peut-analyser-mon-portable#p22006258
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-21881212-lenteur-mozilla-ou-virus#p21977631
I am running 32 bits. Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Windows 7 - Mozilla 4 - Malwarebyte's - Avira
NT Kernel is "eating" my CPU at times (60%) and is freezing my laptop. Following my 2 posts:
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-21982500-qui-peut-analyser-mon-portable#p22006258
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-21881212-lenteur-mozilla-ou-virus#p21977631
I am running 32 bits. Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Windows 7 - Mozilla 4 - Malwarebyte's - Avira
6 answers
-
Same problem for me, except on a different scale!
I was supposed to have stopped the process, but it seems to still be active, no way to end the task, and it seems that the longer I spend on a game, the more it consumes me, to the point of freezing my PC!
In 30 minutes on a game, I reach 1400MB of my memory, and on a software, after 2 hours, the only way to reduce it is to restart the PC!
From what I know, it's the Windows compression system that does this to optimize the hard drive memory, but as mentioned, it should be able to be stopped by turning off Windows Search! But even once turned off, it continues to be active, and my PC keeps freezing!
So if you have any solutions, I'm all ears; it's impossible to do anything! I work and play with this PC, it's literally my whole life! And if I have to restart it every 2 hours, that’s going to be a bit annoying over time!