What is w2k? Amigo24 - Last answer on 8 févr. 2003 3 answers Hello everyone I often hear about w2k in this forum but I can't figure out what it's about. If someone could explain it to me, I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance Goodbye Show more 3 answers Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 3 amazigh We find Win2k more often than W2k. Answer 2 / 3 amazigh Hello, To be more precise W for Windows 2k = 2 kilograms = 2000 QED Answer 3 / 3 mil51 It's simply the diminutive of: Windows 2000 mil51 <Y a only the C...to want to conclude > Amigo24 Hi mil51 thank you for your reply, but what is a diminutive? thanks :-)
Answer 3 / 3 mil51 It's simply the diminutive of: Windows 2000 mil51 <Y a only the C...to want to conclude > Amigo24 Hi mil51 thank you for your reply, but what is a diminutive? thanks :-)