Julien

Hello,

I wanted to play online for the very first time, so I plugged the cable from the Xbox to my Neuf, signed up for Xbox Live, etc.
My console asked me for an update, I did it, and when it was finished, my Xbox restarted, but now I have no picture.
Before, once my console was on, I would go to component using my remote,
now when I go to component, I have a blue screen on my TV, and it says no signal.
If anyone could help me, that would be cool =)
Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.19.4

2 answers

  1. Good evening, I might have a solution, press the AV button on your remote control.
    0
    1. I don't have a button for AV on my remote control
      it says source and then I have the choice between ext1, ext2, and component. Usually, I would go to component, but since the update, I have a blue screen as if nothing is connected.
      0
    2. try to go to the channel below zero (it's av)
      0
    3. Oh okay, I'll try and let you know if it works =)
      Thanks for your help
      I hope it is that because if it's another problem, my Xbox must no longer be under warranty after 3 years lol
      0
    4. No, it's because of your TV; you need to find the right programming (the right button to use).
      0
    5. Yeah, I'll check it out tomorrow
      but if what you're saying is true, I find it so lame that it changes the button because of an update.
      0