Follow-up on announcement kapln - Last answer on 13 févr. 2011 1 answer I sent you 4 ads for the sale of Tupperware on February 6th and I still don't see them online. My password is kapln. I would like to know why? Thank you for responding and telling me what I should do. Show more Related links: Sender registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt package ready to ship for 9 days! "Your package is at the delivery site servicing your address" what to do? Your package is being prepared for delivery (Colissimo) Colissimo issue Why is my tracked letter not moving? 1 answer Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report Afrikarnak Hello.. You are here on a CCM Forum which is not meant to publish ads.. Another ghost message! See you!
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report Afrikarnak Hello.. You are here on a CCM Forum which is not meant to publish ads.. Another ghost message! See you!