Ubuntu printing issue

Hello everyone,

I recently installed Ubuntu (Linux) and I'm having a problem with my network printer. It's connected via a print server, but when I print a page on Ubuntu, it keeps looping and prints multiple copies.

Do you have any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance

P.S.: I already posted on the Ubuntu forum, but I haven't received any response.

2 answers

  1. Sorry Philippe, I just saw your message.
    I wasn't aware of this link, it looks interesting. I'll try to see how I can use it to solve my problem.
    Thanks again!
    0
    1. Sorry, I'm not on Ubuntu, and I can't really answer you...

      But you can always try to look at the following page:

      http://localhost:631 (Actually, you will open a CUPS page with the printers connected to your PC (Network & Local), you might find some things...

      Sorry I can't tell you more.

      Philippe
      0