Doodle Jump codes dada06390 - Last answer on 12 janv. 2013 1 answer Hello, I have an LG Viewty phone and Doodle Jump on it. I would like to know if there are any codes to get more items or other things, please help me. Thank you. Show more Related links: How to obtain a code to unlock a game universal wifi code Code Doodle Jump phone unlocking for all brands Alcatel One Touch mobile phone unlocking 8-Digit SIM Network Unlock PIN Code 1 answer Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Draken Yes, normally in the Samsung LG and iPhone there is: Ooga Booga Dooby Klik Klack Boo Snow (the snow, Christmas) Creeps Bunny (rabbit) Sleep (angel) Here are the codes for Doodle Jump, try them, it should work ;) ... Report mathis Hello, I would like to know what the codes are for and how to enter them in the game. Thank you in advance. ... Report loic65 I put them in and it doesn't work :/ ... Report quentin me neither, it's not working ps, I have a player one ... Report keke0594 I think it only works on the iPhone or iPod. ... Report yoyo970 we type them or we code them
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Draken Yes, normally in the Samsung LG and iPhone there is: Ooga Booga Dooby Klik Klack Boo Snow (the snow, Christmas) Creeps Bunny (rabbit) Sleep (angel) Here are the codes for Doodle Jump, try them, it should work ;) ... Report mathis Hello, I would like to know what the codes are for and how to enter them in the game. Thank you in advance. ... Report loic65 I put them in and it doesn't work :/ ... Report quentin me neither, it's not working ps, I have a player one ... Report keke0594 I think it only works on the iPhone or iPod. ... Report yoyo970 we type them or we code them
... Report mathis Hello, I would like to know what the codes are for and how to enter them in the game. Thank you in advance.