Chatroulette screen

Solved
Hello,
on the chatroulette site it is impossible to view my webcam while I can see those of the other participants and they can see me? Thank you

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

10 answers

  1. It's done, it's still not working better, sorry, thank you.
    0
    1. you must be missing some updates for Flash Player software and so on
      0
  2. Télécharge Firefox http://www.mozilla-europe.org/fr/firefox/
    0
    1. Yes, thank you, what should I do please?
      0
      1. She is allowed, but nothing happens. Thank you.
        0
        1. I don't know, but first of all, it worked normally. In fact, I think my screen is all reduced and I can't find a way to get it back. Thank you.
          0
          1. You shouldn't allow your webcam? I think that's how these types of sites work, otherwise just fullscreen it...
            0
        2. Yes, I started with that; it works very well, thank you.
          0
          1. Have you tried your webcam with other programs?
            0