Salut

je cherche une chanson que j'aime beaucoup mais je ne connais pas ni son chanteur ni le nom de la chanson mais je sais que c'est une ancienne chanson elle est douce et de genre slow et que c'est parole commence par something in youre eyes... something in yore smile...

2 réponses

  1. merci pour ta réponse c'est une belle chanson mais ce n'est pas ce que je cherche
    l'autre je ne sais pas mais il 'ya aussi une partie living in your eyes
    merci beaucoup
    1. Contributeur
      Salut,

      Something In Your Eyes Lyrics
      Artiste :Carpenters

      There was a certain face
      That filled a thousand nights
      With all the sweetest dreams and promises
      Of paradise
      But that face was gone
      When the dawn would come and steal you
      Yet I still could feel you
      Waiting just a kiss away

      I'd surely know your face
      When love would cast its spell
      I'd recognize each curve and line of you
      I knew it well
      Now at last you're here and I can tell

      (*) Something in your eyes it seems
      Is all I've ever wanted
      (And) Something in your smile for me
      Is calling out my name
      Your eyes, it seems,
      Are mirrors of my dreams
      In ways I can't explain
      And my heart will never be the same

      We never said a word
      As if we'd always known
      That through the bittersweet of waiting
      We were not alone
      Now we're close enough
      For the touch of love to find us
      Fantasies designed us
      But they never really could
      Begin to measure you
      No pictures ever do
      And as I watch you framed in sunlight
      And a sky of blue
      I know what my life's been leading to