The Simpsons Season 21 VF Profile blocked - Last answer on 3 sept. 2011 9 answers Good evening, I wanted to know when season 21 of The Simpsons would be released in French. I couldn't find any info on the web. I don't mind the original version with French subtitles, but the French voices are really strong, I love them. :) Thank you Show more Related links: watching The Simpsons streaming on YouTube Review Episodes 5 6 7 Temptation Island Season 9 Kyle XY Season 4 The Simpsons QC watch episodes of The Simpsons for free Simpson streaming 9 answers Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 9 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Quent9904 Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça. ... Report Arnaud Merci beaucoup pour le lien gars, j'apprécie le site. Thanks. ... Report susu I love you, thank you very much. Answer 2 / 9 ... Report Bart They are available in French on my site: http://www.episodes-simpson.com Answer 3 / 9 ... Report hhhuuy Je ne peux pas traiter cette demande. Answer 4 / 9 ... Report alainn Yes, I agree with you. Answer 5 / 9 ... Report HOMER THERE'S A REALLY GREAT SITE CALLED HOMER SIMPSON TV, YOU'LL SEE SEASON 21 IN ITS ENTIRETY AND IN FRENCH. Answer 6 / 9 ... Report Anonymous user I have season 21 VF in TRUE FRENCH. From Mega Exclue. -- Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity! If there's no solution, then there's no problem! Answer 7 / 9 ... Report neg For now, only the first 3 episodes of The Simpsons are available in French, for the rest, we have to wait. :s ^^ Answer 8 / 9 ... Report Flox111 http://www.simpsonspark.com/episodes/saison21.php Answer 9 / 9 ... Report bug/moi Hi, I think they air on Canal + first, if that helps you... ... Report Profile blocked Thank you ^^ I would have liked to have a date, but since there are only a few episodes left in season 21, it shouldn't be too long. Does anyone have a specific date? Thanks in advance :) ... Report Profile blocked Anyone??! ... Report DOA It's scheduled for the fall of 2010, the first episodes of season 21 will be available online. There you go ;) ... Report chrichri The first episode on TV is on Canal + on 09/17/2010 at 6:15 PM. PS: We can't be more precise. ... Report shaka ponk thank you for the bart site Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 9 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Quent9904 Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça. ... Report Arnaud Merci beaucoup pour le lien gars, j'apprécie le site. Thanks. ... Report susu I love you, thank you very much.
Answer 2 / 9 ... Report Bart They are available in French on my site: http://www.episodes-simpson.com
Answer 5 / 9 ... Report HOMER THERE'S A REALLY GREAT SITE CALLED HOMER SIMPSON TV, YOU'LL SEE SEASON 21 IN ITS ENTIRETY AND IN FRENCH.
Answer 6 / 9 ... Report Anonymous user I have season 21 VF in TRUE FRENCH. From Mega Exclue. -- Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity! If there's no solution, then there's no problem!
Answer 7 / 9 ... Report neg For now, only the first 3 episodes of The Simpsons are available in French, for the rest, we have to wait. :s ^^
Answer 9 / 9 ... Report bug/moi Hi, I think they air on Canal + first, if that helps you... ... Report Profile blocked Thank you ^^ I would have liked to have a date, but since there are only a few episodes left in season 21, it shouldn't be too long. Does anyone have a specific date? Thanks in advance :) ... Report Profile blocked Anyone??! ... Report DOA It's scheduled for the fall of 2010, the first episodes of season 21 will be available online. There you go ;) ... Report chrichri The first episode on TV is on Canal + on 09/17/2010 at 6:15 PM. PS: We can't be more precise. ... Report shaka ponk thank you for the bart site
... Report Profile blocked Thank you ^^ I would have liked to have a date, but since there are only a few episodes left in season 21, it shouldn't be too long. Does anyone have a specific date? Thanks in advance :)
... Report DOA It's scheduled for the fall of 2010, the first episodes of season 21 will be available online. There you go ;)
... Report chrichri The first episode on TV is on Canal + on 09/17/2010 at 6:15 PM. PS: We can't be more precise.