Useless [MS-DOS] command

Solved
Bonjour, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.

8 answers

  1. I had the same problem, I solved it by running cmd as Administrator.
    4
    1. fais démarrer>2xécuter>cmd>nestat -n
      0
      1. Hello, I have roughly the same problem except that I can't find netstat in Windows, and when I enter it in the MS-DOS commands, I get an error message saying that netstat is not a valid Win32 application. Could someone please help me?
        Thank you in advance.
        -1
        1. good
          when you type in the command prompt path c:\windows\system32
          it works, but you have to retype it every time you open the command prompt, I don't know if there is a way to save this instruction in the path variable :s:s
          0
          1. Good evening,

            To keep the memory of the path, you need to add the following instruction in the file c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt:

            set path=%path%;c:\windows\system32

            I hope it works for you.

            BM
            -1
          2. Thank you and best wishes.
            0
        2. lol,

          have you checked in the directory C:\WINDOWS\system32 if the file netstat.exe is there?
          if it is there, it's a problem with the path variable.
          2
          1. Hello, I have the same problem and the ipconfig executable is indeed in the system32 directory. I just bought the PC, it’s brand new and hasn’t been modified at all, I don’t understand!! Can you elaborate on the path please?

            Win XP + free connection
            0
        3. Sorry, I usually use this system to access "execute > cmd ..." and it still doesn't work, by the way I'm expecting to have interesting answers and not to know if someone had a good vacation ... thanks anyway
          A+
          0
          1. I also use this system all the time to access it "execute > cmd ...." and it still doesn't work, by the way I'm waiting
            ....................
            0
        4. Contributor
          Yes! Very well, thank you,

          See you later, best wishes to the whole team,

          --
          The druid without the potion.
          0
          1. Contributor
            Hello,

            under XP you need to open the console for this, type cmd in Run then type your command and you will get the result guaranteed 100/100.

            --
            the druid without the potion.
            -2
            1. Did the druid have a good vacation?
              --
              B.O.C., in processing...
              -1