HP Software Update is a tool used to help users keep their HP devices up to date with the latest software and drivers.

Hi, I have a program on my computer called HP Software Update. I can't figure out what it is. Apparently, there's nothing inside. I only know that the installation source for this product is not available. Thank you in advance, have a nice evening
Configuration: Media Center XP Pack 2

9 answers

  1. yes, it's an update program for hp, the trouble is that it doesn't work (message the program must connect, and even if we are connected it ignores it) so no updates on hp software and more seriously the bios does not update which causes a conflict between the operating program (example wind xp) and the machine, I haven't found a solution yet, if an expert has found one it's welcome
    thank you
    20
    1. I have an HP and the updates work perfectly!
      I don't understand why it doesn't work on your equipment?

      @++
      --

      Two passions, computers and motorcycles!
      0
    2. go disable your antivirus, disable then re-enable your network card (all after restarting). Once that's done, relaunch the program and check the results.

      If it still doesn't work => uninstall, it's trash (and if you want to try hard, you can always reinstall).
      0