Patch no cd Industry Giant 2

Hello,
I legally downloaded Industry Giant 2 from the Fnac website, there are no issues launching the game, but after a few months, the demand crashes to 0, and my costs increase by several million per minute.
I was sent a patch to resolve this issue, but it doesn't work because it is reserved for people who have a CD.
Do you have a patch to solve these problems that works even without a CD????
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.11

5 answers

  1. Contributor
    you cannot burn an installed game, it does not contain the same files as those for installation...
    --
    You shouldn't treat people like fools,
    But you must never forget that they are.
    0
    1. This patch prevents me from opening the game because I need a CD.
      If I burn the game without the patch onto a CD and then download the patch again, will it work or will I still be stuck??
      0
      1. In fact, the patch is not reserved for those who have a CD, but once it's installed, when, like me, you don't have a CD, you can no longer open the game because a CD is required.
        0
        1. Contributor
          download this

          http://ds.jowood.com/ig2/patch1_2_en.exe
          --
          One should not underestimate people,
          But one must never forget that they are.
          0
          1. Contributor
            a patch reserved for those who have a CD? that seems suspicious to me.

            I will check
            --
            One should not take people for fools,
            But one must never forget that they are.
            0