Help me install Java MIDP 2.0 games. zazamirato - Last answer on 29 juin 2009 1 answer My mobile is compatible with Java MIDP 2.0, but I don't know where to download them or how to install them, I need help please!Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0 Show more Related links: Find Java games for mobile. [U700] install java games download Java games Java game compatibility issues Where can I download free Java games? install Java games for ght piano 1 answer Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. Profile blocked moi aussi j'ai un samsung sgh-d880 et je télécharge les jeux jad avec mon téléphone, il s'installe et après quand je démarre le jeu, un message "erreur jeu java" apparaît.
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. Profile blocked moi aussi j'ai un samsung sgh-d880 et je télécharge les jeux jad avec mon téléphone, il s'installe et après quand je démarre le jeu, un message "erreur jeu java" apparaît.