Codes resident evil 5

Solved/Closed
Hello,
do you have codes for Resident Evil 5? Thank you.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

42 answers

  1. for the codes of Resident Evil 5:

    Bonus weapons:
    by fully upgrading these weapons you will unlock some different weapons

    VZ61 = gatling gun (for Chris)

    Ithaca M37 = hydra

    S75 = Bow (for Sheva)

    M92F = M93R

    Magnum S&W M29 = Magnum S&W M500 maximum power for sure with this gem

    and there you go, I hope I have helped you
    302
    1. Hello, I finished Resident Evil 5 but I can't seem to get unlimited ammo.
      My weapons are maxed out though, thank you for your help.
      0
  2. Contributor
    You just finish the story in less than 5 hours
    --
    .°<( zicktraxx )>°. A man is not good at everything, but he is never fit for nothing.
    0
    1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
      0
      1. Contributor
        You have RE5 on all difficulties ... hum huum !
        --
        .°<( zicktraxx )>°. A man is not good at everything, but he is never fit for anything.
        3
        1. I have Resident Evil 5 on all difficulties, even on professional.
          2
          1. actually, I've never played this game so I can't tell you more, sorry.
            0
            1. Oui, j'ai déjà été voir mais je ne trouve pas.
              7
              1. You go to jeuxvideo.com and search for Resident Evil 5, then go to the platform you play on, go to tips, and that's it! It's not complicated ;-)
                0
                1. Salut, as-tu une question ? Avons-nous la vie illimitée en débloquant quelque chose ou alors elle n'y est pas ? Merci d'avance !
                  0
                  1. Pour obtenir le lance-roquettes illimité, il faut terminer le jeu en vétéran en moins de 5 heures.
                    10
                    1. Here is what I said: there are people who say you have to finish the game in less than 5 hours, no matter which mode, but no, it's the veteran mode.
                      0
                  2. Et j'ai fini le jeu en amateur deux fois, en normal et en vétéran, donc je le connais. Si vous voulez me poser des questions, vous pouvez.
                    22
                    1. Ce n'est pas vrai, on n'est pas obligé d'avoir tous les emblèmes, il suffit juste d'améliorer l'arme à fond que vous voulez avoir illimitée et vous allez dans les bonus pour échanger des points contre l'arme illimitée, mais il faut finir le jeu. Dans n'importe quel mode. Et pour avoir le bazooka illimité, il faut terminer le jeu en moins de 5 heures dans n'importe quel mode.
                      7
                      1. Good evening, so for those who encountered the same problem as I did (game + console freeze during chapter loading): I cleared up space on the PS3 (almost 20 GB, but maybe it could have worked with less than that)... and there you go, I was able to continue playing without any difficulties. No more endless loading thanks to the space on the drive!!!!
                        Wishing everyone the best.....
                        1
                        1. Hello;
                          my sister (12 years old) and I (11 years old) played Resident Evil 5 and we finished the game on normal and we got the infinite rocket launcher

                          TIPS TO BEAT WESKER AT THE VOLCANO:

                          When Sheva is falling, you need to shoot Wesker so that Sheva can get back up. You need to remove the stone, then climb onto the platform. After that, Wesker will shout CHRIS, you need to shoot him. As soon as he tries to touch you with his arms (when he makes a circle), you need to position yourself behind the trap to get him in the back. Then Sheva will stab the orange thing and after that, it's up to you to finish him off and he dies
                          and then you go into a helicopter and send a rocket launcher right into his face


                          1
                          1. But crap, there is no code for RE5, and good games should be played without codes. You insult this game by asking for codes. If there were codes, everyone would get bored of it; you enjoy it once, and then it becomes annoying, just like GTA4, which became crap.
                            1
                            1. Contributor
                              Ah okay
                              --
                              °º¤ø.ZickTraXx.ø¤º°` A man is not good at everything, but he is never fit for anything.
                              1
                              1. Contributor
                                I don't know,
                                but what did you want to know again?
                                --
                                °º¤ø.ZickTraXx.ø¤º°` A man is not good at everything, but he is never fit for nothing.
                                1
                                1. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
                                  0
                              2. He says "in the end, Chris says when we see the thing come out, you take it from behind and you'll see the rest." He didn't really clarify his sentence; either he doesn't have the game or he's making it up because it's not clear, but oh well.
                                1
                                • 1
                                • 2
                                • 3