Reinstall messenger 2008

Hello, I have a problem with my Messenger. I downloaded Messenger 2009 and it didn't work for me, and I wanted to know how to reinstall it? Please answer my question, thank you, goodbye
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

5 answers

  1. Hello, I have MSN 2009 and I would like to reinstall MSN 2008, but I don't know how to do it.
    5
    1. Hi,
      I had a hard time finding Messenger 2008 because I had the same problem with Messenger 2009, my webcam wasn't working with my other contacts, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled 2008.
      Here is the link, it's the only one that works:
      http://www.lovemessenger.net/telecharger_messenger_2008.aspx

      Don't forget to install the update blocker, it's on the same page just above the download for Messenger 2008.
      Cheers
      0
    2. Thank you! You're the best! I was losing hope with this messenger 2009! :)
      0
  2. Contributor
    hi messenger

    yes

    see you later
    --
    It takes all sorts to make a world.
    0
    1. I advise you not to install Messenger 2009, as many problems have arisen.

      See you soon.
      0
    2. @DeebOops! I did it. I downloaded the 2009 and I regret it.

      They were asking me to download it and I couldn't open messenger without it.

      Will it still work if I download the previous one?

      Thank you for your answer,

      x³
      0
  3. But if we uninstall Messenger 2009 and replace it with Messenger 2008, do we still keep all our contacts?
    1
    1. Of course, don't worry, your contacts are sort of in your MSN address, so you can access them from any version. Good luck, ;)
      0
  4. Hi, if you want to uninstall MSN 2009, you need to go to Computer and click on "Uninstall or change a program". Then click on Windows Live Messenger 2009 and click on Uninstall! Then, to reinstall Messenger 2008, go to Google and type Messenger 2008; you should find it! There you go, good luck and see you!
    1
    1. Contributor
      Good evening

      follow this link to uninstall the new version and reinstall the old one.

      http://msn-maniac.com/problemes-erreurs/desinstaller-windows-live-messenger-9-pour-reinstaller-wlm-8.5-0x8000ffff-erreur-irremediable.html
      --
      It takes all sorts to make a world.
      0