Strafe Touch !!!!! (Rayman 3)

Hello,

I'm stuck on one of the early levels where I need to swipe from left to right to activate the "hand" tile. I don't understand how to do it: do I have to hold the STRAFE key and..........?
(PC Game)
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

4 answers

  1. The strafe key is "ctrl" right next to the direction arrows.
    To do this, you need to: hold down the fire key, as well as ctrl and the left or right arrow. When the target arrow (the red circle with an arrow inside) is pointing to the right or left, you need to release the fire key BUT NOT THE OTHERS!!!!!! and start over until the platform is at the top.
    There you go!! I hope this helps you!
    24
    1. Thank you, I was stuck too <3
      0
  2. ce qu'il faut faire c'est d'appuyer sur la barre d'espace
    1
    1. You have to touch a hand behind an obstacle, right?
      0
      1. the strafe key is " Alt Gr "
        -1