OLYMPIA OLYTALK 385 phone programming

Hello,

I lost the manual to program an OLYMPIA OLYTALK 385 phone. Can someone help me with this programming?
Thank you
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

3 answers

  1. Hello
    Here is how to program the memories of your Olytalk 385
    1: press the speaker button to take the line
    2: press the button that represents an arrow inside a diamond
    3: dial the number to be memorized
    4: press the photo box to which this number will be assigned
    5: press again the button that represents an arrow inside a diamond
    there you go, it's done
    2
    1. Hello,
      have you been able to get the manual because I need it
      thank you for your response.
      0
      1. Have you received a notice and if so, could you send it to me?
        Thank you.
        0
        1. Good evening

          I already have an Olympia Olytalk 385 phone and I would like to buy more because they are practical for elderly people, but they are hard to find.
          Question: Where can I buy it?
          Thank you.
          0