Virtualbox ctrl+alt+delete
Solved
Hello,
I installed VirtualBox on XP Home, and I created a virtual disk with Windows Server 2003.
My issue is that when starting Windows Server, I have to press Ctrl+Alt+Del, and when I do, the Task Manager in XP opens instead!!! I've been stuck on this for two days.
Thanks in advance
I installed VirtualBox on XP Home, and I created a virtual disk with Windows Server 2003.
My issue is that when starting Windows Server, I have to press Ctrl+Alt+Del, and when I do, the Task Manager in XP opens instead!!! I've been stuck on this for two days.
Thanks in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
3 answers
-
I found the solution after searching a bit..
In the tab bar, you need to click on machine/press ctrl-alt-delete and Windows Server 2003 opens its doors!!!
However, I don't see where to close the topics.-
-
@MjrosTcomment insérer le ctrl alt sup
-
-