Telex / fax

Good evening,

I would like to know the difference between telex and fax.

Thank you

--

Dogfriend
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

3 answers

  1. Good evening...

    The primary difference is that a telex is an OFFICIAL mode of transmission, with documents that serve as proof for everyone (Justice, Banks..) which is not the case for a fax that only provides PRESUMPTIONS OF EVIDENCE...
    From a technical standpoint, I believe there must be significant differences, starting with the fact that a telex can have a number made up of a single digit, whereas a fax has a normal phone number.

    That's what I know, but in any case, FRANCE TELECOM will provide you with information because they are the ones who offer the TELEX service (I believe it's quite expensive, but that doesn't mean it can't be profitable, considering the services rendered.....)

    Best regards,

    See you soon.
    3
    1. Contributor
      Okay!

      Thank you very much.
      --

      Dogfriend
      0