Olivetti Simple Way Printer Driver

Hello, I bought an Olivetti Simple Way multifunction printer, but I didn't take the installation CD with me. I'm looking for the installation driver. Thank you
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

8 answers

  1. Hello,
    If there is no installation CD for the Olivetti Simple Way for Windows XP, and since the driver downloaded directly from the Olivetti site often doesn't work, I have a solution!:
    http://www.driversdown.com/drivers/Olivetti-SIMPLE_WAY-Driver-R.223-Windows-2000-XP-Me_78120.shtml

    The driver downloaded from this site worked.
    Best regards.
    13
    1. Here you go, here you go,

      http://www.olivetti.com/site/public/support.asp?sid=1&code=B9354
      5
      1. Hello everyone, does anyone have a problem with the scanner? Everything works for me except the scanner!

        Thank you for your help,
        4
        1. problems with the CD for my Olivetti printer, my computer refuses the CD
          3
          1. Hello,

            I finally succeeded in installing my OLIVETTI SIMPLE WAY printer and I would like to enlarge a photo cut out from a magazine before printing, how should I proceed?

            Thank you
            2
            1. Salut. I also don't know how to install my Olivetti printer. If you could tell me how you managed to install it, thanks a lot.
              0
            2. Je cherche le pilote pour mon imprimante Olivetti, merci de me le donner si vous l'avez.
              0
            3. @kekedizeI want to install the Olivetti printer, but I don't have a CD. Please help me install it, thank you.
              0
            4. @ouhadi52I have a printer but I don't have the installation CD.
              0
            5. Olivetti is garbage, do not buy it, especially not.
              0
          2. <aid>mois</aid> <d>l'imprimante</d> <olivetti>simple way</olivetti>,<merci>merci</merci>
            2
            1. Good evening
              you might be lucky to find it here: http://fr.olivetti.com/site/public/support.asp?sid=1&code=B9354
              0
              1. impossible to download from the site you provided, have to wait at least 7 hours, what a hassle. if someone has a solution, thanks.
                0
            2. Good evening, I have Windows XP and I need the driver for the Olivetti Simple Way scanner.
              0
              1. Good evening, have you found the driver? I need it for Windows 8 and I'm having trouble finding it..
                0